Monday 22 July 2013

Wild Judgements Published!

Part seven of Wild Instincts is finished and available to purchase on Amazon and Smashwords! As we approach the end of the serial things are getting emotional for Lyssa and Thorne, and at long last it's time to start setting up the dramatic climax to the series!

With Thorne's judgement decided upon, Lyssa's happy future amongst the Wood Pack is falling apart before her eyes -- but there may be a sliver of hope for the outsider couple yet. With the return of an old friend, the divisive decision to exile Thorne leads to fresh new conflicts amongst the pack, and Lyssa finally comes face to face with the truth of her feelings towards her wild lover.
Fingers crossed I'll be able to wrap up the series in a timely fashion. I don't currently have any other side projects to get in the way of my writing, and in about a week's time I'll be heading off on vacation for a fortnight. With a bit of luck I'll be able to get a ton of writing done while I'm away, but we'll have to wait and see on that front.

I'll try and get up another blog post before I disappear, but depending on internet availability my posts might be a little more sporadic over the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment